7 Habits for Mental Health
Hey there VZLover,
As the season change and the colder months approach you might be feeling a bit blue, and it’s completely okay, but today we have searched the internet to bring you 7 habits that you can incorporate to your daily life that will help you feel better:
- Organize your space when you wake up, this will leave you feeling like your day started productively.
- Try to book your workout classes in advance and set a goal to do something active at least 5 days a week.
- Try to consume social media that makes you feel good and positive, if you are feeling negative after your instagram check out, try to cut back.
- Incorporate some easy affirmations in your routine “I’m successful, I can accomplish anything I set my mind to, I’m beautiful”
- Grocery shopping is your opportunity to check out new recipes that you can try at home, make cooking and eating a fun time and nourish your body with balanced food that make you feel good inside and out.
- 5-10 min of breathing exercises or meditation can help you observe your thoughts and gain a healthy sense of perspective.
- Take yourself on a date once a week, enjoy your own company and do something you truly enjoy. But make it feel intentional, like you are dedicating this time for you.
Remember to take care of yourself in the ways you actually enjoy and have fun this upcoming fall ;)
XOXO Your VZLush Family