Home decor trends on a budget!
Are you looking for some interior decor inspo to spice up your spaces? Well you’ve come to the right place. After a whole year at home and with everything being open, we still want to make our home feel like a nice homey experience.
But we know we still want to save some $$ so today we bring you some of the 2021 interior decor trends that you can incorporate into your space on a budget ;) Thank us later!
- Minimalist art: Have fun with interesting shapes and textures to give some accents to your walls.
- Dried flowers: The neutral touch of some pompas grass really accentuates any corner of your home.
- Natural shape candles: Candles that bend and make organic shapes can not only light up any table but also give some personality to your home.
- Organic fibers: A fiber mat, a table accent or a corner basket can really help give your space an organic feel.
- Pay attention to lighting: This can make or break any space, try to study your space and figure out where you need light points to make the room feel spacious.
We suggest you create a moodboard of how you imagine your spaces, find some DIY tutorials on youtube and hit the craft store to start having the space of your dreams :)
XOXO VZLush Family